Product Knowledge & Treatments
Nature wears it first. Whether it be vibrant colours or subtle, Aveda gives silky smooth textures to any skin type. There are aromas as unique as your own chemistry.
Aveda face colour cares for your cheeks, eyes and lips, it cares for nature. Vegetable and algae anti-oxidants, fruit and nut butter conditioners, rainforest pigments, aromatic waxes of Egyptian flower petals or a mineral talc-substitute.
All exceptional ingredients with an everyday impact. Packaging is no exception now with the highest post-consumer content and natural flax resin.
Each an expression of respect for colour, for the human spirit and the earth.
Review believe in the power of Aveda, we use it in all our make-overs and also retail their wide range of hair and makeup products.
- Make up £20.50
- Make up lesson £26.00
- Bridal make up £31.00
Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage is especially good for relieving stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraine and sinusitis. Clients report that the experience is deeply calming and relaxing, leaving them feeling energized and revitalized and better able to concentrate.
It also helps increase joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders, improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow, frees knots of muscular tension, relaxes connective tissue, and aids in the elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products. It is particularly good for reducing the effects of stress and tension. £25
- Back, Neck & Sholders £20
- Full Body £30
Deep Tissue Masssages
- Back, Neck & Sholders £25
- Full Body £35
- Lower back, legs and feet £25
Luxury Aromatherapy £41
A beauty treatment for your hands and nails. Our manicurist uses a variety of tools, creams, oils, waxes and massage techniques to clean and shape your nails, care for your cuticles, and generally improve the look and feel of your hands.
A manicure is very soothing, especially if the manicurist uses hand-massage techniques to relax you. Our manicurist will dress your nails with your choice of nail varnish, and you can also go on to have more decorative patterns applied if you want to.
Try to give your nails a good clean beforehand. This will stop the beautician wasting valuable manicure-time doing it herself.
BEWARE: Whilst shop-bought nail polish often takes at most 5 minutes to dry, salon polish can take up to 12 hours to dry completely. So be gentle with your hands and nails afterwards. You can still use them, of course, but ask your manicurist about any special precautions you should take.
Don't wear gloves, or anticipate needing your hands for any kind of dextrous work immediately after a manicure. It may not be the best thing to go straight back to banging away on a computer keyboard, doing someone's hair or bathing your children if you have just had delicate solutions applied to your nails.
- Luxury Manicure: a whole-hand treatment which includes a hand massage, softening paraffin wax and heated mittens or a wrap which warms and soothes your hands, and softens and hydrates your nails. £20
- French: a classic manicure using clear or ivory-coloured polish on the body of the nail, and whitens the tip. The nail is cut quite square. £19
- Swarovski Crystal nails £45
- Manicure £16
- Shape, buff and polish £8
- Nail Art from £1.50 (per nail)
- Intensive paraffin wax: includes warm wax being rubbed into your nails, hands and wrists to moisturise and soften. £15.50
- Shellac Nails £20
A pedicure is a beauty treatment for your feet. A pedicurist removes dead skin, softens hard skin and shapes and treats toe-nails, and also massages softening and soothing oils and creams into your foot to make it feel as though you are walking on air.
Good foot care treats and prevents skin problems such as callouses, as well as in-growing toe nails and related infections. A pedicure can help your posture by enabling you to walk more comfortably. Combined with massage, hot stones, a herbal or aromatic rub or a soak in scented oils, a pedicure can also soothe and relax you generally.
Your choice of footwear is really important when you go for a
pedicure. Whilst ordinary shop-bought nail polish usually dries
completely within five minutes or so, proper pedicure-standard nail
polish may take up to 12 hours to dry completely! You
don't want to have to push those nails into socks and trainers for
your cycle home. Whatever you arrive in, make sure that you
have flip-flops or open sandals to wear when you leave.
A good pedicure is heaven, and will leave you feeling fresh, light and relaxed. Your feet will probably look and feel better than they have for years. You'll want to look at them and show them off.
- Deluxe/luxury pedicure: This whole-foot treatment includes a foot massage, softening paraffin wax and heated towels or a wrap which warms and soothes your feet, and softens and hydrates your nails. £30
- French: This classic pedicure includes expensive, long-lasting nail varnish for the cosmopolitan lady, whitens the tip and squares off the nails. £19
- Intensive paraffin wax: This pedicure includes warm wax being rubbed into your nails, feet and lower legs to moisturise and soften. £10.50
- Express pedicure £15
- Pedicure £22
- Callus peel £24
- Swarovski crystal nails £50
Swarovski crystal Nails
A luxury form of nail art, perfect for Christmas, weddings, special occasions or every day wear.
2013 is all about the "Bling", no more "less is more" bring on the full effect.
Swarovski Crystal Toes £50.
Lash Perfect eyelash extensions are semi-permanent lasting up to 8-12 weeks with regular maintenance. Lash Perfect eyelash extensions provide thickness and length to natural eyelashes thus enhancing the charm and appeal of your eyes.
Lash Perfect eyelash extensions require professional application to ensure the best finish, by blending the lash extensions evenly with your natural eyelashes using our highly skilled techniques, eyelashes are given the appearance of being naturally thicker and longer through professional application of an individual synthetic eyelash directly onto the natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent.
- Lash Perfect eye lashes are very light and comfortable on the eyes. When applied professionally they do not damage the natural eyelash which can be the case with traditional self applied false eyelashes.
- Lash Perfect lashes will naturally darken your lashes as they will be fuller and more visible.
- Lash Perfect lashes, when cared for and with regular maintenance, can last up to 12 weeks. To maintain the fullness of the lashes and to keep their perfect appearance, we do recommend that they are retouched every two to three weeks.
- Lash Perfect Ultimate adhesive is safe to use and effective, compliant with all EU regulations and granted an ISO number.
- Lash Perfect lashes are for professional application only and the application procedure is very comfortable and relaxing.
- Lash Perfect eyelash extensions can be removed at any time by a professional.
Lash Perfect semi permanent eyelash extensions look and feel so natural, they can be worn everyday, as well as for special occasions. So, for beautiful eyelashes, look no further than the latest make up accessory; semi permanent eyelash extensions from Lash Perfect.
- Lash Perfect Coming Soon
- Lash Perfect 30 min infill
- Lash Perfect 60 min infill
- Eyebrow Shape £8.50
- Eyebrow Tint £9.50
- Eyebrow tint & shape £14.50
- Eyelash Tint £9.50
- Individual False Lashes £14.50
- Lash & Brow Tint £16.50
- Lash & Brow Tint/Shape £20
Waxing - PHD Waxing System
Using the wax pot and spatula method means you are sharing other waxing client's bodily fluids and skin cells……
The PHD waxing system is used for maximum hygiene, it is the only waxing system in the world to eliminate the chance of infection and cross contamination between waxing clients.
The PhD Waxing System is a new concept in depilatory waxing. It has been designed with hygiene in mind, this is achieved through a pre-sealed disposable applicator for each client, which means never having to insert a spatula into a wax container, therefore - contamination free, it is the safest application system in the world!.
- Full Leg, Bikini, Underarm & Eyebrow £35
- Half leg, Bikini & Underarm £22
- Full Leg £20
- Half Leg £12
- Arm £12
- Underarm £8
- Eyebrow £6
- Lip, Chin & Eyebrow Shape £16
- Lip & Chin £10
- Lip or Chin £8
- Bikini £8
Welcome to the Sienna X Tanning.
"Why not treat yourself to a totally safe unbelievable looking tan. Sienna X gives an instant, sun kissed tan which develops into a deep, long lasting sunless tan over 8 hours. Sienna X spray tan is available in 6 shades to guarantee the most natural looking, flawless tan for any skin type, with anti-ageing and gorgeous moisturising properties to ensure that you get the most from your sunless spray tan."
Before Your Tan
To get a gorgeous professional tan there are a few things you can do to help your therapist achieve a beautiful even glow and keep your colour for longer.
- Shave at least 24 hours before your treatment or 48 hours if waxing. This time allows pores to close properly and stop tell-tale dotting that can appear after your tan application.
- Once hair free, use Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub to gently buff away dry skin. Removing dead skin cells and revealing radiant new skin will make your tan last longer.
- Apply Sienna X Moisturising Balm to skin the night before your tan, this will replace any moisture lost from removing hair and exfoliation and keep skin super smooth. Remember to pay particular attention to stubborn dry areas such as hands, elbows, knees an ankles.
- Paint nails and toenails (especially if artificial) to prevent any discolouration from the tanning product.
- On the day of your tan application rinse off any products, oils, moisturisers and make-up and avoid using deodorant or perfume until after your tan.
After Your Tan
If you've chosen a professional tan then surely you want it to last as long as possible! Our simple steps will ensure that you get the best results from your professional Sienna X tan.
- Plan ahead before your appointment by wearing loose, dark clothing and flip-flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothes and underwear can leave marks and ruin your tan.
- Do not exercise or swim during the development time.
- If you're not showering until the morning then wear loose gloves or socks in bed to prevent hands accidently touching your body during your sleep and leaving hand marks on your beautiful tan.
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period (at least 8 hours) after your tan.
- Use a light body wash like Sienna X Balance Body wash, it's so mild and gentle that it won't strip your colour and is kind enough to use on your face.
- Pat dry after showering.
- A sunless tan can begin to fade over time as the skin's natural cells begin to flake off and regenerate. Moisturising daily using Sienna X Radiance Body Balm will not only counteract this but the luxurious golden flecks and will also help extend your golden glow.
- Full Body Spray Tan £25
- Half Body SprayTan £15
To book your appointment click BOOK ONLINE at the top of this page.
Introductory facials £30
Posted by Karen on September 7th 2012
Janell Geason, Global Educator of Aveda Makeup illustrates how to achieve a subtle contour eye with Aveda's Color Options Eye Shadow Transformer, Petal Essence Eye Color Trio Plum Mist, Mosscara Black forest, and Petal Essence Eye Definer Cacao. For more information on how to create this style please cal in and speak with one of our make-up artists.Read more...